Mmmm... BUYING PORK PIES FROM BRAY'S COTTAGE IS EASY!
1. Pick your pie pack...
If it's a multi-pack of pork pies, you can tell us which variety they should all be:
- Naked: our most traditional pie
- Onion Marmalade: our best seller!
- Chilli: a sweet chill, subtle, not hot
- Chorizo: smokey and sophisticated
- Piccalilli: a picnic in a pie
- Fig & Orange: perfectly balanced
- Prune & Brandy: classic French flavours
- Our brand new pie made with Fruit Pig's famous black pudding
- And for avery short time...Wild Garlic
If you choose a selection pack, we'll put 2 of each flavour into the box for you.
2. Place an order...
This bit's important: we deliver from Tuesdays to Fridays. We can deliver on Saturdays but there's an extra charge. Please tell us which day you'd like your pies, and where to leave them if you're not in. If you'd like pies for a future date, or to write a message on a celebration pie, that's okay - you can give us those details when you checkout.
3. Prepare for Pie Day!
Our pies are shipped in top quality chilled packaging (they're a marvellous gift, really something else...). Chilled pies arrive 'ready to eat' and stay fresh for up to 5 days in the fridge. Don't worry, our bake at home pork pies also come with full instructions on how to get that super glaze and cook the perfect pie (it's really, really easy - we promise).